Promoting Humanism in South West Hertfordshire
Buy at Humanism
Interested in joining the BHA?
- Conservative MP says anti-discrimination law is “unwanted” March 27, 2017
- Report confirms deep ethnic divisions in English faith schools March 23, 2017
- “Unacceptable” for Ultra-Orthodox faith schools to shun children with transgender parents, says DfE March 21, 2017
- Keep education and religion separate to boost science attainment, study suggests March 21, 2017
- Turkish secularists fear Erdogan’s theocracy as referendum looms March 20, 2017
- Articles (23)
- ‘Children in illegal religious schools being failed’, says BHA March 27, 2017
- Australia’s Northern Territory decriminalises abortion, introduces buffer zones around abortion clinics March 23, 2017
- New report: ‘faith’ schools ‘more ethnically segregated’, ‘more likely to cater to more advantaged students’ March 22, 2017
- Liberal Democrats vote to end religious selection amongst state schools March 19, 2017
- New stats reveal: only legalising humanist marriages will give same-sex couples a meaningful choice of type of marriage ceremony March 16, 2017
25th March 2017
Thursday, 6th April 2017 at 19:30 hours / 7.30 p.m.
5th March 2017
Freethinker bulletin No 135Thursday, March 23 at 7.30pm:Guest speak Jacky Hart left the insular Christian sect known as the Exclusive Brethren,and now helps others who wish to leave.
Her presentation will describe life within the closed doors of a cult that fears the outside world,
and imposes tough rules upon its members, especially women.
The event takes place at the Reason Coffee Shop & Bookstore,
Unit 3 Faircross House, 116 The Parade, Watford.
Tickets (at the door): £5. Complimentary tea and coffee will be served.
- No Comments
- No Comments
16th November 2016
John Dowdle, President of Watford Area Humanists, about to lay a remembrance wreath on behalf of all humanists and non-religionists at the Watford Peace Memorial on Sunday 13 November 2016.