Promoting Humanism in South West Hertfordshire
Buy at Humanism
Interested in joining the BHA?
- “No explanation” for why council is declining Sabbath swimming cheque February 27, 2017
- Washington Supreme Court: Religious beliefs no excuse for a business to discriminate February 24, 2017
- High Court rules against sharia-only divorce claim February 23, 2017
- Hackney launches consultation on unregistered schools February 23, 2017
- Shortlist for Secularist of the Year prize announced February 22, 2017
- Articles (22)
- Northern Irish election: where do the parties stand on humanist issues? February 27, 2017
- Pupils’ access to local schools blighted by religious selection, Mayor of London’s annual education report reveals February 24, 2017
- Schools across UK receive free copies of What is Humanism? from British Humanist Association February 21, 2017
- Hackney Council launches consultation on illegal religious schools following BHA campaigning February 19, 2017
- Northern Ireland Humanists to host launch event at Belfast Castle February 15, 2017
- No Comments
- No Comments
16th November 2016
John Dowdle, President of Watford Area Humanists, about to lay a remembrance wreath on behalf of all humanists and non-religionists at the Watford Peace Memorial on Sunday 13 November 2016.
6th June 2016
We usually meet on the first Saturday of each month at 11.00 a.m. at Reason Coffee Shop & Bookstore, 116 The Parade, Watford High Street.
If you click-on the Facebook logo on this page, you will go to the Watford Humanists Facebook site, where you can register to receive regular updates on our monthly meetings, as well as occasional public meetings and social events.
Latest News feed on this page is working if you seek up-to-date information from the BHA.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any other queries or enquiries.
12th December 2015
Watford Area Humanists meets on the first Saturday of each month at 11.00 a.m. at Reason Coffee Shop & Book Store, 116 The Parade, Watford High Street, WD17 1BD.
This means that the next regular monthly meeting will be on Saturday 2nd January 2016. Free admission
A special public meeting will be held at the same venue at 7.15 p.m. on Tuesday 12th January 2016, when Mike Lawrence will answer the question “Did Jesus Actually Exist?” £5.00 admission includes tea/coffee.