Promoting Humanism in South West Hertfordshire
Buy at Humanism
Interested in joining the BHA?
- Legacy of Charlie Hebdo honoured in event at Parliament January 19, 2017
- The need for a secular state “has never been greater”, says new report January 18, 2017
- Latest religious takeover will see two community schools run by the Church January 17, 2017
- Local community rallies against religious ethos for new school January 17, 2017
- Ireland to consider banning schools from using religion in admissions January 16, 2017
- Articles (22)
- BHA announces Faith to Faithless integration and new support services for ‘apostates’ January 16, 2017
- BHA mourns Lord Goodhart QC January 11, 2017
- In new court challenge, terminally ill patient seeks right to assisted death January 11, 2017
- Parliamentary Humanist Group hears evidence on ‘unthinkable’ faith school admissions proposals January 11, 2017
- ‘Trojan Horse’ whistleblowers were assured by DfE their identity would be kept secret, BHA can reveal January 7, 2017
- No Comments
- No Comments
16th November 2016
John Dowdle, President of Watford Area Humanists, about to lay a remembrance wreath on behalf of all humanists and non-religionists at the Watford Peace Memorial on Sunday 13 November 2016.
6th June 2016
We usually meet on the first Saturday of each month at 11.00 a.m. at Reason Coffee Shop & Bookstore, 116 The Parade, Watford High Street.
If you click-on the Facebook logo on this page, you will go to the Watford Humanists Facebook site, where you can register to receive regular updates on our monthly meetings, as well as occasional public meetings and social events.
Latest News feed on this page is working if you seek up-to-date information from the BHA.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any other queries or enquiries.
12th December 2015
Watford Area Humanists meets on the first Saturday of each month at 11.00 a.m. at Reason Coffee Shop & Book Store, 116 The Parade, Watford High Street, WD17 1BD.
This means that the next regular monthly meeting will be on Saturday 2nd January 2016. Free admission
A special public meeting will be held at the same venue at 7.15 p.m. on Tuesday 12th January 2016, when Mike Lawrence will answer the question “Did Jesus Actually Exist?” £5.00 admission includes tea/coffee.